Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Proactol Natural Weight Loss Pill Review

Natural Weight Loss Pill
Tired of looking for the right diet pill?
Let me guess: you have tried many diet pills so far and none of them really worked for you? Or you had just a tiny glimpse of success with some diet pills? Well, I know how you feel. I was there, too. I tried several diet pills so far, and none of them worked for me. I was about to stop believing in the whole "diet pill" idea when one day in December 2006 I read in papers an article about a lady that dropped from 95 kg to 62 kg in 8 months. She had a healthier diet and was using a herbal weight loss product named Proactol. This herbal product was made from cactus extract. Yeah right - that's what I thought when I saw it, just another marketing trick to pull in customers!
For some reason, it had me thinking... I was always interested for a supplement that will be made completely from natural ingredients. I bought many of them, but they were never 100% natural. I was always disappointed when I found out that many of the diet pills were nothing but a scam.
I have to admit, I was also very skeptical about Proactol, but I ordered it anyways. I figured I had nothing to lose. The reason why I decided to order it is, that for the first time I could actually see real medical evidence about the efficacy of this product. That's right, you can actually download research papers and see it for yourself. What you see is what you get.
So, did I have success with Proactol? You bet! You can read more about my success with it on my website. Now I will tell you a little bit more about what Proactol can actually do for you and how it works.
What is Proactol Fat Binder?
Proactol is 100% natural and organic weight loss product. By classification, it is a fat binder. Fat binder works like this: it binds dietary fats in your stomach, and it forms a fluid gel around fats. That way, those fats become too large to be absorbed by your body and they are eliminated from your body naturally through gastric system. Pretty neat idea that actually works in this case.
What can Proactol do for you? (or What Proactol did for me)
One of the most important things Proactol will do for you if you use it on a regular basis (just as I did):
  • It will bind up to 29% of your dietary fat intake! - I don't know about you, but I was tired of checking those food labels every minute. Proactol gives you the freedom to eat those "forbidden" foods and still lose weight!
  • It will help you reduce excess body weight - By reducing your body weight; you will no longer need to worry about your look before you go out. This will put you in a mindset of a successful person who WILL lose weight no matter what!
  • It will help you reduce food cravings - I have to admit, food cravings were a big problem for me, especially during the night. I would eat just before bedtime, and that is anything but good! Proactol removed all those cravings. Now I just cannot understand how I could live with those nightly food cravings.
  • It will suppress your appetite and will make you feel full for longer period of time - If somehow you could just make yourself go longer without that much food during the day. With Proactol, that's not a problem anymore!
People have also reported that Proactol successfully helped them reduce their cholesterol levels, improved their concentration, increased flexibility and gave them higher energy levels. I know that I felt much happier once Proactol started working for me! Do I need to mention that I absolutely hated exercising before? Well, once I started losing about 2 lbs per week, I started going for a walks, then after 2 weeks I started running. Me running?! You got to be kidding me! Hey, it's true, I couldn't believe it myself, but Proactol gave me the confidence that I somehow lost long time ago. By losing weight gradually, I put myself into the mindset of a winner, who can actually do anything he wants!
That is all nice, but how does Proactol actually work?
Glad you asked. I wanted to know that, too (before I bought this product). Proactol Fat Binder is made from dehydrated leaves of the nutritious cactus "Opuntia Ficus Indica". This natural fibre complex consists of 2 fibers: a non-soluble fiber and a soluble fiber.
  • Non-Soluble - When a non-soluble fiber comes into contact with dietary fats, it will immediately bind with them, forming a fluid gel around the fat, making it insoluble. Unabsorbed fats will then pass naturally through your body. It is clinically proven that Proactol will bind up to 29% of your dietary fat intake! This fat-binding property of Proactol enables you to eat the foods you love and still lose weight.
  • Soluble - Proactol soluble fibers are highly viscous when they bind with bile acids to create a very viscous solution. This process just slows down digestion and slows down the absorption of glucose in your body. This gives you a feeling of being full for much longer time and it will also suppress your appetite and food cravings.

Conclusion
To wrap this up, I will tell you that Proactol is backed by no less than 4 clinical studies that prove the effectiveness of this superb natural weight loss product. You can download these clinical studies from our website.
If you are somewhat serious about losing weight, then I recommend you Proactol. Did I say that it comes with 6 months money back guarantee? That's right, if you are not satisfied, you can return the product with no problems! If you are overweight, there is no reason why you should not consider using Proactol as your weight loss supplement. If I had success with it, so can you!

1 comment: